- In accordance with the Programme of the Czech Republic’s Human Rights and Transition Promotion Policy, the projects should focus on the following areas:
- supporting civil society, including human rights defenders;
- promoting the freedom of expression and information, including the freedom of media;
- promoting an equal and full political and public participation;
- supporting institution-building in the area of rule of law;
- promoting equality and non-discrimination;
- promoting human rights in the areas of employment and environment protection.
- A project can be funded with a budget up to 500,000 CZK (approx. 21,000 USD) maximum. The minimal funding is 100,000 CZK (approx. 4,350 USD). Co-funding from the applicant or other sources is welcome.
- Maximum LTP duration is from signing of the Contract (March 2023) to end of October 2023, i.e. up to 8 months in total.
- Only local Thai/Lao non-governmental, community and not-for-profit organizations with legal capacity in their respective countries can submit an LTP proposal.
- Note: Please make sure all the documents are in English or the translation to English is attached. The final assessment is made in Prague and there is no capacity to work in Thai or Lao languages.
For more information, visit Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bangkok.