Deadline: 14 April 2017
Registrations are open for the 1st Maximpact capacity building small grant that will support capacity strengthening of non-profit organizations capacity in fundraising, project management, and other technical area required.
Maximpact Ecosystems provides a marketplace in which a unique network of like-minded people focus on creating good impact and a more sustainable future.
- The finalist will receive the grant in amount of $1,000 for the implementation of capacity building training.
- The finalist is expected to implement the small grant for capacity development services by the end of 2017.
Maximpact Ecosystems cater to communities which include:
- Businesses / projects / funds
- NGOs / foundations / non profit organisations
- Experts / consultants / mentors
- Incubators / accelerators
- Investors / intermediaries
- Bilateral / multilateral / government bodies
Agriculture, Assessment, Biomimicry, Clean Technology, Community, Construction, CSR, Eco-Tourism, Environment, Finance, Forestry, Green Business, Marine, Not-For-Profit, Pollution, Eco-Tourism, Strategic Development, Renewable Energy, Waste Management, Water, Women’s Empowerment
- Must be registered NGO or CSO organisation.
- Need to be active in agriculture, poverty alleviation, WASH or waste sectors with the main aim to improve and/or save lives, alleviate suffering, foster community engagement and sustainable development.
- The candidate should be active in the areas of focus mentioned above for more than 3 years.
- Should operate in the following regions: Eastern Europe, South America, East Asia and Africa.
The candidates will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Previous projects experience within the areas of focus (agriculture, poverty alleviation, WASH or waste sectors).
- Team qualifications and experience.
- Number of communities serving.
- Well documented presentation of management and /or technical assistance needs to be tackled through capacity building training program.
- The finalist will be chosen and announced 30 days after the deadline.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.maximpactadvisory.com/smallgrantcompetition/.