Deadline: 31 January 2017
The foundation holds a strong sense of corporate citizenship and responsibility. It recognizes the importance of giving back to the communities in which they live and work.
- Youth and Child Development: Priority is given to programs that serve disadvantaged or low income youth. Program areas may include but are not limited to:
- Child Abuse Prevention and Supportive Services
- Child Hunger and Nutrition Services
- Enrichment and Education Programs
- Community Development: Support is given to programs that focus on community development and redevelopment through supportive services to low income households and communities. Program areas may include but are not limited to:
- Homelessness Prevention and Supportive Services
- Veterans Supportive Services
- Jobs and Training Programs
- Health Care: Support is given to health care programs that promote access and services to low income individuals and families, including but not limited to programs that support:
- HIV/AIDS Prevention and Care
- Physical and Developmental Disabilities
- Chronic Care
- The grants are generally in the range of $2,500 to $5,000.
- Larger grants are occasionally awarded to organizations with particularly compelling program needs.
- Applications should clearly state why the specific amount is requested and how the funds will be used.
- Organizations are only eligible to receive a grant once a year. Grants are awarded only to organizations that attest that they do not discriminate by race, ethnicity, creed, religious affiliation, gender or national origin.
- The Foundation will consider proposals from any 501(c)(3) organization that is aligned with our mission and meets all requirements identified in the application, including the ability to provide a copy of their recently audited financials.
Grants are not generally awarded to:
- Advertising, ticket events or dinner programs
- Political causes or candidates
- Endowments or capital campaigns
How to Apply
- The first step in applying for a grant from the MAXIMUS Foundation is to complete the Eligibility Quiz, which will then direct the applicant to the online application.
- If the applicant has not yet created a password, he/she will need to select the ‘First time user? Click here to create your password’ link via given website.
- If the applicant has already registered, log in using the e-mail address and password with which he/she already registered.
Eligible Countries: United States
For more information, please visit MAXIMUS Foundation.