Deadline: 31 March 2020
Mazda Foundation has announced the Grant Program with an aim to include (but are not limited to) the provision of financial aid to individuals and causes which may qualify for income tax deductibility for gifts and which provide:
- Assistance towards the maintenance and improvement of the natural environment
- Assistance in the advancement of culture and education to achieve excellence at all levels in the community
- Assistance to young people through advancement of education and employment skills development, with particular emphasis on children from deprived backgrounds
- Assistance in the arts where the goal is to educate and expose the NZ public on NZ culture
The Mazda Foundation Trust was established in 2005 as a public charitable trust to provide assistance to a broad cross–section of worthy charitable entities, causes and individuals throughout New Zealand that qualify for income tax deductibility.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Financial assistance is available to people, groups or organisations who may qualify for income tax deductible gifts whose Application fits within the areas outlined in the Mazda Foundation Grant Guidelines.
- The Mazda Foundation does not support:
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
- Fundraising dinners or events
- Salaries, wages or fees
- Capital building projects
- Debt reduction requests
- Requests from foreign countries
- Property rental or lease payments
- Office or administration expenses
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Eligible Country: New Zealand
For more information, please visit http://mazdafoundation.org.nz/applying-for-funding/
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.