Deadline: 10 January 2017
The Government of Canada through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Canada with the support of the international organization “Internews” NGO and “Internews-Ukraine” are seeking applications for its “Wave IV Small Grants Program” to create media materials about the people who are affected by conflict in eastern Ukraine.
This time, separate quota of grants provided to the participants of “School of Tolerance” Internews, the production of multimedia projects, including “360 Video” as an instrument of journalism tolerance.
Detailed description of topics that will be covered by the applicant:
- Overcoming stereotypes in the perception of immigrants in the communities in which they now live
- Ways and means of reintegration of internally displaced persons in public life
- Restoration of infrastructure in the liberated territories of Donbass
- Environmental issues related to the conflict
- The amount of the grant for the material amount to $ 1,000 subject to all conditions described in the application.
- Wave IV project lasts 1.5 months.
- Registered media (TV, radio, print newspapers, media platform), or online resources, bloggers, civil society organizations from all regions of Ukraine.
- One of the main criteria for selection – is the presence of the media platform, which has a proven audience and a clear description of future application of the materials.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Ukraine
For more information, please visit Government of Canada.