Deadline: 28 June 2019
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria through the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in The Republic of Kosovo has announced a procedure for accepting and selecting proposals for projects to be implemented with a grant within the framework of the Official Development Assistance of the Republic of Bulgaria, with an initial deadline for launching in 2020.
The priority areas and guidelines for implementing projects on the territory of the Republic of Kosovo are:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Increasing the quality of education and improving the school infrastructure;
- Improving the quality of healthcare;
- Protection of human rights and minority rights;
- Building capacity to support security and strengthen the rule of law.
Objectives and Scope of the Projects
- Judging for increasing access to education through improving educational infrastructure and access to education and training.
- Enhancing teacher qualifications and teaching materials for improving student results, communication capabilities and critical thinking skills.
- Improving the quality of provision of health services.
- Development of the capacity of NGOs in the field of human rights protection, minority rights and such in the field of security.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Children and students from educational institutions/schools and kindergartens.
- Children from different ethnic groups.
- Vulnerable categories of persons (people with disabilities, representatives of marginalized communities, etc.).
- Validation of the reputation and international authority of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Improving socio-economic development and good governance leading to sustainability and inclusion in economic development.
- Determine the interaction between institutions at central, regional and local level.
Eligible Project Budget
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Minimal amount of the project is 5 000 BGN.
- Recommended maximum amount of the project is 30 000 BGN.
Implementation Deadlines and Duration of the Projects
- Project proposals must contain an indicative start date for the implementation of the project after March 1, 2020 and no later than November 30, 2020.
- Projects must be completed no later than December 31, 2022 (the third year of the Bulgarian three-year budget forecast).
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Primary and secondary budget spenders – legal entities of the Republic of Kosovo.
- International and local non-governmental organizations.
- Municipalities and their associations.
- Educational, health and social institutions.
- International humanitarian organisations.
No natural or legal person can apply for whom there are circumstances under Art. 23, para. 3-8 of Decree No. 234 of the Council of Ministers of 01.08.2011 on the policy of the Republic of Bulgaria on participation in international development cooperation.
How to Apply
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
Project proposals should be submitted electronically via e-mail at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.mfa.bg/en/embassies/kosovo/news/21079