The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced a limited call for proposals for financing development cooperation projects in Lebanon with the aim of supporting the mitigation of the consequences of the Beirut explosion.
- The aim of the project must be in line with Estonian development cooperation and humanitarian aid 2020-2023 program activity I: Development cooperation policy formulation and implementation and monitoring and supporting program activities with the service: Implementation of Development Cooperation;
- the activities carried out will support the population in the aftermath of the disaster, also focusing on create new jobs and contribute to sustainable and stable growth.
- The budget for the limited call for proposals is EUR 150 000.
Requirements for Projects
The project is non-profit;
- the applicant has the knowledge, skills and experience necessary for the implementation of the project;
- the applicant has operational cooperation networks in the countries of destination for the implementation of the project, and in Estonia;
- the applicant is able to carry out the activities in the event of an emergency and various restrictions lead and coordinate remotely.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/35bzUS8