Deadline: 25 March 2019
In Money Trail, Journalismfund.eu is offering working grants for mixed teams of African, Asian and European journalists to investigate cross-border illicit financial flows, tax abuse and corruption in Africa, Asia and Europe.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Grants are awarded to journalists solely by Journalismfund.eu, with no input or oversight at any stage from the consortium as a whole.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The total amount per call is around 50.000 euro.
- The money comes from the Dutch Nationale Postcode Loterij.
- Preferably, intercontinental journalist teams consisting of at least one African, one Asian and/or one European journalist. Each team preferably consist of journalists from two continents. Ideally, the teams must provide letters of intent for publication from media organizations in two continents.
- They also accept regional cross-border collaborations in Africa and Asia. Each team must consist of journalists from at least two countries in the two continents.
- Exceptional proposals from individual journalists in Africa and Asia whose story includes an offshore element in a national story, where the money trail leads to a tax haven can be accepted.
- European journalists planning on applying must collaborate with an African or Asian journalist.
- Foreign correspondents are also eligible to submit a proposal with local journalists.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.journalismfund.eu/money-trail-grants
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.