Deadline: 15 November 2018
In Money Trail, Journalismfund.eu is offering working grants for mixed teams of African, Asian and European journalists to investigate cross-border illicit financial flows, tax abuse and corruption in Africa, Asia and Europe.
Grants are awarded to journalists solely by Journalismfund.eu, with no input or oversight at any stage from the consortium as a whole.
- The total amount per call is around 50.000 euro.
- The money comes from the Dutch Nationale Postcode Loterij.
- All applications will be screened by a separate, independent, anonymous jury of four people with ample experience in investigative journalism in Africa, Asia and Europe.
- The jury members are chosen by Journalismfund.eu and suggested by Oxfam Novib, Free Press Unlimited, Finance Uncovered and the advisory board of Journalismfund.eu. Their names will be made public after all grants have been awarded.
- Only intercontinental journalist teams consisting of at least one African, one Asian and/or one European journalist are eligible to apply.
- Each team must consist of journalists from at least two continents.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Money Trail.