The Motorola Solutions Foundation is accepting applications for its Annual Grant Program with an aim to partner with organizations that are creating safer cities and thriving communities, and prioritizes underrepresented and/or underserved populations, including people of color and women.
- Reach people of color, women and other underrepresented and/or underserved populations within their focus areas
- Leverage robust partnerships with other nonprofit organizations and institutions
- Support organizations that exhibit strong financial health
- Support organizations with data-driven evaluation methods, including quantifiable metrics
- Technology and engineering education
- Engage students in innovative, hands-on technology and engineering activities, such as design, coding and robotics
- Provide vocational skills, scholarships, certifications and workforce placement opportunities in engineering, information technology and data science
- Equip teachers with the skills and training necessary to enhance instruction in technology and engineering
- Prioritize school-aged students ages 8-18, college/university students and young adults
- First responder programming
- Provide leadership development and training opportunities for underrepresented first responders, including people of color and women
- Provide mental wellness and stress management trainings for first responders and their families
- Provide wellness and scholarship support to families of fallen first responders
- Prepare youth and young adults for careers in public safety through outreach, scholarship and educational programs
- Offer safety preparedness and response training to schools, adults, students and first responders
- Lead safety and disaster preparedness trainings for the public
- Blended first responder programming and technology/engineering education programs
With employees located around the globe, Motorola Solutions seeks to benefit the communities where it operates, and the Motorola Solutions Foundation prioritizes programs in these communities as well. The Foundation also prioritizes giving to universities from which Motorola Solutions recruits.
Like you, the Foundation is steadfast in driving positive change. They do so by working closely with their grant partners to measure everything they do, ensuring they remain focused on the right objectives and delivering impact outcomes aligned with their purpose. As such, they prioritize support for partners that are able to demonstrate how their program provides measurable change through impact reporting.
For more information, visit https://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us/about/company-overview/corporate-responsibility/motorola-solutions-foundation/annual-grants.html