- are better able to identify ways to take control over their lives and build resilience
- are able to shape the activities and services they use to better meet their needs
- have more access to support and opportunities to improve their lives.
The grants for improving lives will fund activity that:
- supports children, young people and families currently experiencing challenging circumstances
- supports people that have experienced abuse
- tackles loss, isolation and loneliness
- challenges discrimination and supports people affected by it.
- Grants from £10,001 to £500,000 to help people facing challenging circumstances.
Most organisations are eligible to apply. They are keen to see applications from smaller organisations that they haven’t funded before.
- Existing The National Lottery Community Fund grant holders can apply.
- There are restrictions on how many improving lives grants you can hold at any one time.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2ZCXTYC