Deadline: 30 June 2020
The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) Office of Digital Humanities is accepting applications for the Digital Humanities Advancement Grants program. The program supports innovative, experimental, and/or computationally challenging digital projects at different stages of their lifecycles, from early start-up phases through implementation and sustainability. Experimentation, reuse, and extensibility are hallmarks of this program, leading to work that can scale to enhance scholarly research, teaching, and public programming in the humanities.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Digital Humanities Advancement Grants may involve:
- Creating or enhancing experimental, computationally-based methods, techniques, or infrastructure that contribute to the humanities;
- Pursuing scholarship that examines the history, criticism, and philosophy of digital culture and its impact on society; or
- Conducting evaluative studies that investigate the practices and the impact of digital scholarship on research, pedagogy, scholarly communication, and public engagement.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $4,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $375,000
- Award Floor: $10,000
- U.S. nonprofit organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, state and local governmental agencies, and federally recognized Native American tribal governments are eligible to apply.
- Eligible organizations include institutions of higher education.
- Individuals and foreign and for-profit entities are not eligible to apply.
- Eligible applicant institutions may submit multiple applications for separate and distinct projects under this announcement.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=322055
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.