Deadline: 31 January 2017
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ankara is accepting proposals from Turkish civil society, non-profit educational institutions, lower governments and semi-governmental organizations for its Human Rights Fund to get support for their work.
- Women’s rights
- LGBT rights
- Support to Human Rights Activists
- Promoting Corporate Social Responsibility
- Freedom of information / freedom of belief
- Project proposals with budgets ranging from €25.000 to €300.000 may be entered, although in practice most activities have budgets with the average of € 100.000;
- Although there is no minimum, projects in general should not be smaller than € 25.000,-;
- Organisations must prove that they are able to manage the project sum in a satisfactory manner; the embassy/consulate-general may request reports by auditors.
- Human Rights Fund is open for applications by local NGOs, non-profit educational institutions, lower governments and semi-governmental organisations in Turkey.
- Twinning with Dutch organisations and with partners from other countries is allowed, but the Turkish partner organization should be the main implementer of the project.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form and submit it electronically at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Turkey
For more information please visit Human Right Fund.