Deadline: 8 December 2017
The Netherlands Enterprise Agency is seeking concept notes for the 2nd round of its Sustainable Water Fund programme (FDW) with an aim to support Public Private Partnerships (PPP) that contribute to inclusive green growth by improving water security and water safety in developing countries.
The FDW programme is divided into two phases: the development phase and the implementation phase. The development phase begins with a call for ideas. This is an invitation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to (potential) PPPs to submit, by means of this concept note, ideas for projects that contribute to the FDW goals. Ideas, which RVO.nl deems to be sufficiently aligned with the policy objectives and of sufficient quality, can be facilitated in their further development towards an application for FDW-project subsidy, for instance, by means of vouchers. In this case RVO.nl will give a positive advice on the concept note.
The FDW-project has to:
- Contribute to inclusive and sustainable growth by improvement of water security and water safety in developing countries.
- Contribute to improvement of the living conditions of vulnerable groups (including the poor).
- Integrate social and economic empowerment of women in the intervention strategy.
- Improved access to drinking water and sanitation (including solid waste)
- Efficient and sustainable water use, particularly within agriculture
- Safe deltas and improved basin management.
The total project budget is € 40,630,070, which consists of an FDW subsidy of € 22,575,374 and a sizeable own contribution from partners of € 18,055,696 (44%).
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the concept note form via given website.
For more information, visit http://english.rvo.nl/subsidies-programmes/sustainable-water-fund-fdw