Deadline: 5 April 2020
Applications are now open for the New Millennium Indian Technology Leadership Initiative (CSIR-NMITLI), a unique public-private partnership program for achieving breakthrough innovation.
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), in order to build a Pan India innovation movement, invities R&D proposals from Indian industry and start-ups. The proposals could be submitted as a standalone proposals or in partnership with academic institutions and/or national laboratories.
Hon’ble prime minister has given the nation a clarion call for fighting the Coronavirus pandemic. India under his visionary leadership has risen to address the challenge and is determined to create Corona Mukt Bharat by restricting & controlling the spread of coronavirus on one hand and treating & curing those infected on the other. The identified technology has to play a transformational role in these trying times. We need to create breakthrough innovations and deploy then on massive scales.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Project clearance within 10 days;
- Expert guidance of internationally recognized peers in developing and implementing the project;
- Attractive financial assisatance in proving the concepts and developing the identified technologies through a novel mechanism;
- Locating and forgoing partnership with the best R&D competencies in the country.
The Proposal could be in areas such as:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Effective Containment Interventions;
- Assistive Devices (Such as affordable ventilators);
- Innovative Diagnostics (rapid, affordable, cutting edge);
- Novel Drugs or Repurposed Drugs;
- New Vaccines or Repurposed vaccines;
- Track and Trace Technologies.
Companies registered in India having:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- More than 50% Indian shareholding;
- Less than 50% Indian shareholding along with manufacturing facilities in India.
For more information, visit https://www.csir.res.in/csir-nmitli