Deadline: 5 October 2017
The National Institute of Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD), a premier Institution of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India is offering fully funded International Training Programme on “Project Management Training & Certification” under ITEC fellowship which is flagship capacity building programme of Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
The project management now becomes a professional task. It sharpens tools of planning & control and improved means of coping with human problems. Thus there is a need to develop professionals who can practice the art of understanding dynamics of project management and to organize & implement the projects successfully. Training interventions can help in acquiring the latest skills and knowledge in the field of project management. Keeping the need in view, NIESBUD has designed seven-weeks International Programme on Project Management Training & Certification (PMTC) from 09th October 2017 – 24th November 2017.
The programme aims at enhancing overall project management knowledge and skills of participants by enabling them:
- To identify the resources required as inputs of the project;
- To understand the project cycle and examine the various issues related to project management;
- To develop the capability to plan, implement, monitor and evaluate the Project;
- To enhance ability to appraise the project from different perspectives;
- To assist in enhancing confidence in the project management and business knowledge. Under ITEC/SCAAP Fellowship, participants are entitled to avail full benefits of:
- Return Air Fare and Visa
- Course Fees
- Daily Living Allowance of Rs 835 per day, calculated on the basis of arrival and departure dates, for meeting expenditure on food, out-of-pocket expenses, etc.
- Book Allowance of Rs 5,000/- for purchase of Course-related books
- Study Tour
- Applications should reach the Embassy/High Commission of India preferably 3 months before the commencement of the Course.
- Upon selection, the Embassy/High Commission of India will inform the nodal/designated Department/Agency of the nominating country and the candidate.
- Selected candidates are required to familiarize themselves fully with the living conditions in India and about the Institute through the Institute’s website.
- Decision regarding acceptance of applications/nominations rests solely with the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- For any further information/clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Embassy/High Commission of India
- Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned. Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fit to undertake the training.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzogovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde Island, Cayman Island, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Commonwealth of Dominica, Comoros, Congo, Cooks Island, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El-Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Korea(DPRK), Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco 91. Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Republic of Sao Tome, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Solomon Island, Somalia, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, South Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tabago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen ,Botswana, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
For more information, please visit NIESBUD.