LaGrange County Community Foundation has announced Community Impact Grants for non-profit organisations serving LaGrange county.
Income from the Foundation’s unrestricted funds are awarded through the Community Impact Grant program.
The Foundation intends for grants to fund innovative or creative projects with significant impact on the community served by the nonprofit.
- Projects solely supported by the LaGrange County Community Foundation
- Organizations with an open grant file
- Operating expenses of organizations falling under government funding
- Organizations that have received funding in the past 12 months
The Community Foundation encourages projects and programs that do the following:
- Promote cooperation and avoid duplication
- Inspire and encourage additional funding
- Request seed money for exciting and innovative ways to meet unmet needs
- Reach a broad segment of the community
- Provide services that are normally not provided
- Help make charitable organizations more effective, efficient and self-sustaining.
- The LaGrange County Community Foundation welcomes grant applications from nonprofit organizations serving LaGrange County.
- Religious or Sectarian Purposes
- Political Purposes
- Fundraising Projects
- Contributions to Endowments
- Debt Reduction
- Reimbursement for completed
- projects & programs, equipment
- National Organizations.
For more information, visit https://www.lccf.net/community-impact-grants