Deadline: 31 March 2017
The Nordic Council of Minister is accepting applications from at least three Nordic countries for its 2017 Nordic Gender Equality Fund to promote gender equality. The purpose of the fund is to stimulate Nordic gender equality cooperation within the framework of the gender equality ministers’ cooperation programme and the priorities therein.
- The themes are:
- Welfare and innovation
- Gender equality in the public space
- The two cross-cutting themes for the entire cooperation programme are:
- Sustainable development with a focus on diversity
- Facilitate mens’ and boys’ participation in gender equality work
The funding requested should amount to DKK 50 000–500 000.
- The following activities are eligible for funding:
- Nordic conferences/meetings
- Network development
- Participation of voluntary organisations in Nordic or international conferences/courses/meetings
- Support will not be granted for indirect costs such as salaries related to support activities such as bookkeeping, cleaning or janitorial tasks and other operating costs (for example rent, electricity and IT costs).
- The fund is intended for a broad target group and the calls for applications are open to a wide range of activities and organisations, including:
- Voluntary/citizens’ organisations
- Government agencies and other public organisations (for example municipalities and university units
- Other non-commercial actors
- Businesses (small and medium-sized)
- Each project must involve at least three Nordic countries, where the Faroe Islands, Greenland and the Åland Islands can count as one.
- Funding may also be granted for activities involving collaboration in neighbouring areas (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania as well as North-West Russia) in which at least two Nordic countries are participating.
- The primary applicant should come from a Nordic country, the Faroe Islands, Greenland or the Åland Islands.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
Eligible Countries: Faroe Islands, Greenland and the Åland Islands, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania as well as North-West Russia
For more information, please visit Nordic Gender Equality Fund.