Deadline: 20 September 2017
Nordic Culture Point is currently accepting applications for its Culture and Art Programme with an aim to provide support to innovative projects of high artistic and cultural merit, that promote a multifaceted and sustainable Nordic region.
The Culture and Art Programme supports Nordic cooperation within art and culture. Projects can entail:
- Production of works, projects and initiatives that include a creative process
- The communication of works, projects and initiatives in different contexts
- Productions that create a meeting place for artists/cultural operators to interact with the public
- Activities where knowledge or experience are collated and communicated
- Development of new ways of working within the field of art and culture
- To create space for a critical discourse via discussion and debate
Projects can be granted:
- up to 7,000 EUR with full financing
- up to 40,000 EUR with at least 30 % co-financing
- up to 100,000 EUR with at least 50 % co-financing
- Everyone who is engaged in the field of art and culture can apply, provided the project content meets the programme’s criteria. Applicants can be:
- Private individuals
- Organisations, associations, institutions and companies
- Applicants are not required to be resident or active in the Nordic countries or be Nordic nationals, provided the Nordic dimensions.
- Each project should include parties from at least three countries, of which at least two should be Nordic (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden and/or the Faroe Islands, Greenland and the Åland Islands).
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden and/or the Faroe Islands, Greenland and the Åland Islands.
For more information, please visit Culture and Art Programme.