Deadline: 23 October 2017
Nordic Culture Point is currently accepting applications for its Mobility Funding Programme to enhance cultural and artistic collaboration in the Nordic and Baltic countries by supporting traveling, networking and residential activities.
Mobility Funding is granted for travels and stays within the Nordic region and the Baltic states. It provides individuals and small groups with access to contacts and sources of inspiration, skills and knowledge in different parts of the region. It also provides an opportunity to present artistic and cultural productions and increase interest in Nordic and Baltic arts and culture.
- Mobility Funding covers expenses for travel and stays of up to 10 days.
- The amount is calculated on the basis of a fixed daily allowance, fixed average travel costs, the length of the stay and the destination.
- Applications must be for travel and stay, not one or the other.
- Professional artists and others actively involved in arts and culture (e.g. curators, producers, literary translators, cultural editors and researchers) in all cultural and artistic genres:
- Groups of a maximum of six people
- Applicants must be residents of the Nordic region (Denmark, Finland, the Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Åland) or the Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania), but do not need to be Nordic or Baltic nationals.
- A professional is defined as someone who has documented experience of working in the field of the arts and culture and/or has been trained in the arts or culture.
- Organisations and companies are not eligible to apply for Mobility Funding.
- Mobility Funding is not normally granted to students. Professional artists and others involved in a cultural sphere who embark on new studies may in some cases be given a grant if the purpose of the trip is part of the ongoing work of the individual concerned rather than connected with his or her studies.
- Grants are not awarded to public or civil servants (officials of government agencies, local authorities, regional authorities or similar bodies).
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Denmark, Finland, the Faroe Islands, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Åland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
For more information, please visit Mobility Funding.