Deadline: 28 September 2017
Nordic Culture Point is currently accepting applications for its Network funding programme with an aim to enhance cultural and artistic collaboration in the Nordic and Baltic countries by funding travel, networking and residential visits.
- Short-term network funding: Available to networks planning to work together for up to one (1) year. The maximum amount is €20,000; the maximum proportion of the total budget funded by Nordic Culture Point is 70%. Networks that receive short-term funding may apply for long-term funding later on.
- Long-term network funding: Available to networks planning to work together for up to three (3) years. The maximum amount is €100,000; the maximum proportion of total budget funded by Nordic Culture Point is 50%.
- Professional artists and others actively involved in arts and culture (e.g. curators, producers, literary translators, cultural editors and researchers) in all cultural and artistic genres:
- Organisations and institutions
- Individuals who submit applications must be residents of the Nordic Region or the Baltic states but do not need to be Nordic or Baltic nationals.
- Groups, organisations and institutions that apply must be based in the Nordic Region or the Baltic states.
- A professional is defined as someone who has documented experience of working in the field of the arts and culture and/or has been trained in the arts or culture.
- All networks are also assessed on the strength of the Nordic-Baltic Dimension. This means that the network must consist of partners from:
- at least three Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden) or Greenland, the Faroe Islands and Åland
- at least three Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
- a combination of at least three partners from the Nordic countries, Greenland, Faroe Islands and Åland or the Baltic states
The network must:
- have clearly defined objectives and set a timetable for its activities
- create new contacts in its field of activity, and communicate with other networks and their environment
- have innovative ideas
- be initiated in order to plan artistic initiatives or establish partnerships and work processes
- be transparent
- disseminate information about their own existence, their work and their results
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Network funding.