Deadline: 11 March 2020
- Human rights and gender equality efforts with a particular focus on vulnerable groups.
- Strengthening democratic culture and tolerance.
- Promoting independent and innovative media. Strengthening freedom of speech.
- Promoting energy efficiency projects with substantial environmental component on community level.
- As a main rule applications should be between NOK 500.000 and NOK 1.000.000. Smaller applications might also be considered.
- The project implementation period should, as a main rule be limited to 12 months. Plans for sustainability of the activity beyond one year should be outlined in the application.
- Projects implemented in cooperation with Norwegian or international NGOs or by international organizations could be considered.
- Regardless, cooperation with other donors, national or international organizations, and possible synergies with the requested Norwegian support, should be clearly outlined in the application.
How to Apply
Participants must submit their applications with relevant attachment via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit https://www.norway.no/en/ukraine/norway-ukraine/grants-and-projects/call-for-small-scale-grant-project-proposals-for-2020/