The Diku is pleased to issue this call for applications for funding of projects between higher education institutions in Norway and selected partner countries, under the Norwegian Partnership Programme for Global Academic Cooperation (NORPART). The programme is funded by the Norwegian Ministry of Education (MER) and Research and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).
The overall aim of NORPART is to contribute towards enhancing the quality of higher education in Norway and selected partner countries in the Global South, through academic cooperation and mutual student mobility.
- Strengthened partnerships for education and research between partner countries in the Global South and Norway.
- Increased quality and internationalisation of academic programmes at participating institutions.
- Increased mobility of students from partner countries in the Global South to Norway, including mobility in connection with work placements.
- Increased mobility of students from Norway to partner countries in the Global South, including mobility in connection with work placements.
- The total funds available in this call are NOK 170 million, including NOK 30 million for financing of full degree master’s scholarships in Norway for students from the partner institutions in the Global South.
- Each project may be awarded up to NOK 6 million in project funding.
To be eligible, applications must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be an accredited Norwegian higher education institution.
- The application must include at least one partner that is an accredited higher education institution in one of the NORPART partner countries.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) for the project coordinator from the applicant institution must be uploaded.
- Applications must be written in English and be submitted fully completed, including attachments, through Dikus’s online platform for applications and reporting (Espresso) within the call’s final deadline.
- All project activities described in the application must be completed within the project period.
For more information, visit https://diku.no/en/programmes/norpart-norwegian-partnership-programme-for-global-academic-cooperation