Deadline: 18 July 2016
The Office of Environmental Quality and Transboundary Issues (EQT) in the Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs (OES) at the U.S. Department of State (DOS) is seeking applications to fund a program entitled “Results-Focused Monitoring and Evaluation of U.S. Trade-Related Environmental Cooperation”.
- Improve our implementers’ capacity to monitor their programs;
- Improve the quality of our implementers’ monitoring plans and indicators;
- Improve OES/EQT’s ability to collect, integrate, and disseminate information about programs on a country-by-country basis and across our trade-related environmental cooperation program;
- Determine the effectiveness, efficiency, impact, sustainability, and relevance of a representative sample of our programs in two to three countries to help inform how we can improve our current and future programs.
Funding Information: The approximate total funding is up to $300,000 USD (up to a two-year period of performance, with additional funding pending successful performance and availability of funds).
- Eligibility is limited to non-profit/nongovernmental organizations subject to section 501 (c) (3) of the U.S. tax code, L3Cs, foreign non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and public international organizations.
- The NOFO applicants with significant experience conducting monitoring and evaluation activities as well as experience in one or more of the FTA partner countries will be scored more favorably under Organization Capacity and Past Performance.
- Organizations must comply with federally required registration
- Applicants are encouraged to partner or to engage with other institutions to leverage available funds.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit grants.gov.