Do you have a great idea or a brilliant project that lacks funding? Apply to the first Crowdfunding Academy – Tadamon in Djibouti and learn how to create and manage your own crowdfunding campaign and realize your idea.
The Crowdfunding Academy – Tadamon is part of the IsDB-ISID NGO Empowerment Program for Poverty Alleviation, funded by the Islamic Solidarity Fund for Development (ISID), managed by the Islamic Development Bank (IDB). ) and implemented by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and other strategic partners. It strengthens and consolidates the skills and capacities of CSOs to prepare and conduct a successful crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for their projects. The Crowdfunding Academy is an online learning and digital classroom program delivered in partnership with the Kaya Platform , a Humanitarian Leadership Academy global learning platform.
What are the mods?
- The Tadamon Crowdfunding Academy modules are designed to meet your needs and improve your skills so that you can run your own crowdfunding campaign. Designed to be fun and engaging, the modules cover the tools you need to design your project, create a compelling story and narrative to successfully turn your idea into reality. The modules will cover:
- Introduction to crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding campaign strategy
- Crowdfunding ecosystem
- Financial goal
- Resource mobilization
- Communication strategy
- Press release
- Social media
- Crowdfunding visuals
- Crowdfunding video
What do they offer?
- Capacity Building: They offer an online and in-person training program with a personalized and agile curriculum that enhances your skills and abilities to finance your impactful innovations, enabling you to move from alternative funding methods through grants to alternative methods. financially sustainable financing alternatives.
- Personalized mentorship and world-class expertise: They invite you to join a change agent support community where you will receive mentorship support from national and global experts in crowdfunding, copywriting, design and social networks.
- Resource Mobilization: They help your organization mobilize resources, gain visibility and connect with donors and partners.
- Enhanced Visibility: Using the power of storytelling, we brand and package your impactful ideas and achievements for better visibility and amplify your development results.
- Networking and Community Building: They connect CSOs, grassroots community members and development supporters in OIC member countries and globally.
- They are looking for civil society organizations (NGOs, citizens’ groups, social entrepreneurs, development start-ups) working in the following areas: poverty reduction and support for the most vulnerable groups, empowerment of women, young people and people with disabilities, climate change, energy and environment, STEM education and digital access to learning, community development, rural and agricultural development, refugees and peacebuilding.
- They expect from you:
- Motivation and proactivity
- Participation of two or three team members in all online and offline training
- Completion of assigned work on time
- The launch of crowdfunding campaigns within 7 months of the start of the training program.
For more information, visit Tadamon Crowdfunding Academy.