Deadline: 25 May 2017
Opportunities Knock Your Door (OKYD) is seeking applications for “Global Ambassadors Program” as a Country Ambassador. Country Ambassador is an elite position awarded to passionate individuals from all over the world to share opportunities, promote United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs), write articles on youth and culture.
The Global Ambassador Program is a 6 month intensive program that aims to:
- Connect youths to the right opportunities that facilitate their growth and experiences.
- Create a platform of articles on a range of topics for youths to learn about other regions/current issues.
- Educate youths on the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Inspire youths to contribute to the SDGs by organising events.
- Knowledge and experience working with a start up organization run solely by young people
- Leadership and organizational skills
- A powerful network of ambassadors from all over the world
- Experience writing articles
- Online mentoring on all ambassador reports
- Social media skills
- Electronic promotional goods for effective SDG related campaigns to be planned and executed by an ‘Ambassador’
- E-certificate on successful completion of Ambassador term
- E-reference letter to exceptional Country Ambassadors
- Recognition of the “Best Ambassador of the term” shall be given to 1 (One) ‘Ambassador’ who shows the most passionate and active social accomplishments as well as organizing events of Opportunities Knock Your Door. A certificate and souvenir will be given to the Best Country Ambassador at the end of the term. The process and final decision on the selection shall be planned and confirmed by Opportunities Knock Your Door team.
- Applicants can be of any age
- Applicants must be passionate about youth, social engagement and Sustainable Development Goals
- Applicants must have a desire to change the world
- Posting opportunities on our website
- Writing articles and blogs
- Recruiting City Ambassadors as a part of 1 Million Impact campaign
- Organizing in-person events to promote UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Striking partnerships with companies or startups that want publicity for their opportunities or events.
- Advocating OKYD as a brand
- Sharing content to your social networks
- Providing regional insight and feedback
- Creating a stronger regional presence for OKYD
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, visit http://www.opportunitiesknockyourdoor.com/global-ambassadors-program/