Deadline: 31 July 2016
Research projects that improve the likelihood of success of a specific conservation project in the region of Mexico in North America, through Central America and the Caribbean to South America are eligible to compete for funding.
- Award a total of up to $10,000 for one or more grants.
- Grants will be made to members of any of the OC member societies.
- Preference will be given to projects focusing on resident species, but the benefits to migratory birds will also be considered.
- Grants will be made to members of any of the OC member societies. An applicant must be willing to join an OC member society.
- OC Member Societies:
- American Ornithologists’ Union
- Association of Field Ornithologists
- Cooper Ornithological Society
- Pacific Seabird Group
- Raptor Research Foundation
- Waterbird Society
- Wilson Ornithological Society
- Society of Canadian Ornithologists
- Society for the Conservation and Study of Caribbean Birds
- La Sociedad para el Estudio y Conservación de las Aves en México A.C. (CIPAMEX)
- Neotropical Ornithological Society
- North American Crane Working Group
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Argentina, Bahamas, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthélemy, Uruguay, Venezuela, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
For more information, please visit Small Grants Program.