Deadline: 31 July 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
PEDL will support approaches that promise to produce credible research results that will be useful for policy-making. It will promote research related to private enterprises of all sizes and will initially focus on four research themes:
- Market frictions, management and organizations
- Trade and macro models – agglomeration and spatial location of firms
- High growth entrepreneurship
- Social compliance and the environment
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Proposals that address the following cross-cutting issues will be encouraged.
- Fragile and conflict affected states
- Unlocking data for understanding markets and firm
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Exploratory Grants are research grants of between £10,000 and £40,000 that are designed to allow researchers to:
- explore new approaches to the study of firms in low-income-countries (LICs);
- to develop new (or build on) existing sources of data on firms in LICs.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Please note that an important criterion for funding of proposals is the relevance to policy in Low-Income Countries and other eligible countries as defined by the PEDL Programme.
- Note that, at the moment, they are unable to fund projects located in Myanmar and Palestine.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://pedl.cepr.org/content/30th-call-erg-proposals-deadline-july-31-2019-open