Deadline: 31 July 2019
PEDL will support approaches that promise to produce credible research results that will be useful for policy-making. It will promote research related to private enterprises of all sizes and will initially focus on four research themes:
- Market frictions, management and organizations
- Trade and macro models – agglomeration and spatial location of firms
- High growth entrepreneurship
- Social compliance and the environment
Proposals that address the following cross-cutting issues will be encouraged.
- Fragile and conflict affected states
- Unlocking data for understanding markets and firm
Exploratory Grants are research grants of between £10,000 and £40,000 that are designed to allow researchers to:
- explore new approaches to the study of firms in low-income-countries (LICs);
- to develop new (or build on) existing sources of data on firms in LICs.
- Please note that an important criterion for funding of proposals is the relevance to policy in Low-Income Countries and other eligible countries as defined by the PEDL Programme.
- Note that, at the moment, they are unable to fund projects located in Myanmar and Palestine.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via given website.
For more information, please visit https://pedl.cepr.org/content/30th-call-erg-proposals-deadline-july-31-2019-open