Deadline: 6 June 2016
The Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP) is inviting research teams in developing countries to submit an expression of interest (EOI) for Experimental Impact Evaluations for development policy analysis.
PEP is a project funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID or UK Aid) and the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) of Canada.
- Youth employment
- Women’s economic empowerment
- Entrepreneurship and financial inclusion
- Productivity in rural sectors
Each of 4 teams will benefit from a PEP support grant which includes scientific support from a PEP mentor, financial support up to $100,000, as well as various subsidies for participation in a PEP meeting, a working paper, dissemination activities, and more.
- All team members must be developing country nationals and reside in a developing country during the full course of the project.
- University-level training in economics or equivalent experience is required.
- In addition, the lead researcher should have an institutional affiliation which is willing to serve as the host for the proposed research and receive funds for field activities.
- The evaluated programme or intervention should correspond to one or more of the four priority themes of research listed above.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete their PEP intranet profile, including their personal CV, a photo and short professional bio through the given website.
For more information, please visit PEP Call for EOI.