Deadline: 16 June 2016
The Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh (GOB), having received financing from the World Bank (WB) invites Expressions of Interest from the Consulting firm(s) for Training Service Coordination for implementing the Training Program of Institutional Strengthening of Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd. PGC, to assist PGCB with the supervision of overall training program of ‘Institutional Strengthening of PGCB’ Project.
The objective of the Project is to enhance institutional resources of PGCB to improve utility performance, institutional development, financial management, operational improvement and to strengthen overall performance & efficiency.
The consultancy service involves:
- Reviewing of training needs of each department of PGCB as in the TPP
- Preparing the comprehensive training implementation plan covering all aspects such as liaise with the identified training provider and finalize a complete training program, training schedules, duration & modules of courses, no. of trainees etc.
- Selecting suitable institution (Home and abroad) for each type of training and finalize training costs for each batch
- Defining & finalizing payment terms based on performance criteria with the individual training providers/institutions
- Reviewing the overall training program as well as equipment and software to be purchased
- Suggesting quality assurance plan for execution and supervision of testing &/ commissioning of supplied equipments & software’s
- Review the purchasing process of the equipment and software up to handing over
- Prepare reports & documents (e.g. inception report, engineering report, monthly, quarterly progress report & PCR of the project).
How to Apply
Consultants are requested to submit the following supporting documents against the above mentioned criteria:
- Registration paper of the firm(s);
- JV agreement/letter of intent (if applicable);
- Firm’s brochure;
- Audited financial reports for last three years;
- Service experience record (including nature, total cost, total input in terms of Man month, employer, location of service etc.).
The EoIs along with all the supporting documents must be submitted via postal mail.
Eligible Country: Bangladesh
For more information, please visit Institutional Strengthening Of PGCB In Bangladesh.