Deadline: 6 June 2016
Pontis Foundation in partnership with IDM, invites research proposals for Funded research on Global Development Issues in the Context of Albanian Policies.
The main goal of the proposed activities is to stimulate a dialogue amongst Albanian policy analysts, experts, journalists and representatives of the civil society. It also aims to increase their ability and capacities to participate and contribute to policy making process through stimulating discussion on selected topics – in Albania and internationally.
- Produce analytical papers dealing with important problems which Albanian policymakers face, or papers that could mobilize the actors relevant to global development issues (including the media), and contribute to capacity building of CSOs within the topic of international development.
- Create opportunities for professional dialogue among international/EU, preferably Slovak and Albanian experts, analysts, organizations
- Establish functioning relationships of independent Albanian policy analysts and CSO representatives with media, with the aim to effectively disseminate communication messages
- Increase the involvement of Albanian CSOs in development cooperation activities and raise public awareness of global development agenda
- Albanian individual scholars, academics, journalists, research teams, expert groups
- Think-tanks as well as non-profit, non-governmental organizations
- Analysts and institutions outside Tirana, young scholars, universities and analysts are particularly encouraged to apply.
- The main eligibility pre-conditions are the ability to develop strong methodology, access to experts in the area, technical capacity and knowledge of the studied field, along with the ability to process and analyse received data.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their proposals via email.
Eligible Country: Albania
For more information, please visit this link.