Deadline: 11 August 2017
The Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program to support initiatives of public and private organizations, in the fields of research and studies, technological innovation and socially-aware practices.
Types of Project
Research, technological innovation, field projects involving the populations concerned
- Added value, exemplary nature and replicability of the project,
- Measurable and tangible aspect of the anticipated outcome of the project,
- “Sustainable development” dimension of the project (social and economic in particular),
- Cooperation with and involvement of the local populations concerned,
- Quality and solidity of partnerships,
- Technical and financial feasibility,
- Expertise of the project managers,
- Quality of the project management,
- Existence of a system for assessing the project.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the pre-application form via given website.
- Mediterranean Basin: Algeria, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Israel, Italy, Lebanon, Libya, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Palestine, Slovenia, Spain, Syria, Turkey, Tunisia.
- Polar Regions: The United States (Alaska), Canada, Denmark (Greenland), Norway, Finland, Sweden, Iceland, and Russia.
- Least Developed Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.
For more information, please visit Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation’s Grant.