The Project Change Foundation is offering financial and mentorship support to early-stage Canadian charities with significant potential for creating social or environmental change.
Project Change Foundation is a Canadian charitable foundation that supports positive change in communities across their country. They do this by providing small grants and mentorship support to new and emerging charities with a clear vision for improving their communities or the environment.
- Each year, the Foundation awards investments of $2,000 and provides free advisory support to Canadian charities that are in the early stages of development.
- The Foundation supports organizations with big goals around connecting, engaging and inspiring people to make a difference in their communities or the environment. Their goal is to nurture financially sustainable, well-organized charities capable of standing the test of time.
- Expressions of interest are welcome from early-stage charities in Canada with significant potential for creating social or environmental change. They are currently accepting expressions of interest for 2024.
The Foundation focuses on supporting Canadian charities that are:
- New or emerging, but with growth potential
- Community-based and committed to connecting people
- Committed to empowering other people to become leaders and change-makers
- Operated in a manner that produces specific and measurable impacts
- Making contributions to the planet or to the community
- Note: As a public foundation, they can only support Canadian registered charities, as per federal government legislation.
For more information, visit https://www.projectchangefoundation.com/