The Project Change Foundation is a Canadian charitable foundation that supports positive change in communities across the country. The Foundation does this by providing small grants and other support to new or emerging charities with a clear vision for improving their communities or the environment.
The Foundation supports organizations with big goals around connecting, engaging and inspiring people to make a difference in their communities or the environment. The goal is to nurture financially sustainable, well-organized charities capable of standing the test of time.
- The Foundation awards investments of $2,000 and provides free advisory support to Canadian charities that are in the early stages of development.
The Foundation focuses on supporting Canadian charities that are:
- New or emerging, but with growth potential
- Community-based and committed to connecting people
- Committed to empowering other people to become leaders and change-makers
- Operated in a manner that produces specific and measurable impacts
- Making contributions to the planet or to the community
For more information, visit https://www.projectchangefoundation.com/