Deadline: 26 June 2016
The U.S. Embassy Tallinn Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the U.S. Department of State is seeking proposals for a program entitled “Regional Media Training” with an aim to train local camera operators.
The number of students would be up to five operators. Preferred time for the U.S. training part would be July or August when the production team is on leave. The program should include the use of American trainers at the local studio for about a week, including:
- Local-language interpreter
- A week to ten days training session in the United States at a learning-studio.
- Producing videos for live inserts from studio and from open air events
- Producing videos for talk shows in studio
- Video- interview techniques for camera
- Learning the key techniques
- Creative approaches and organizational skills involved in camera operation
- Coordinating work of multiple cameras at the same time and improving video quality with lighting system.
Funding Information: Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between $20,000 to $60,000.
- Private institutions of higher education
- City or township governments
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- County governments
- Small businesses
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Regional Media Training.