Deadline: 15 June 2016
The Public Affairs Section of the United States Embassy in the Dominican Republic is seeking applications from organisations for public affairs small grants program to support activities that promote U.S.-Dominican bilateral relations.
It is to strengthen people-to-people relations between the United States and the Dominican Republic, to inform Dominicans about U.S. foreign policy, and to promote greater understanding of American society and values.
- Economic growth
- Citizen security
- Good governance
- Combating gender-based violence, Empowering youth
Funding Information: The estimated total program funding is $110,000.
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Private institutions of higher education
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Organizations and projects which have received funding in the last 5 years may apply, but they may be less competitive than organizations and projects which the Government of the United States of America has not previously funded.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Public Affairs Small Grants Program Statement.