Deadline: 20 February 2020
The Office for Human and Minority Rights has announced the Public Contest “Implementation of Anti-Discrimination Policies in the Republic of Serbia for 2020” for programs in the field of promotion and protection of the position of vulnerable social groups, i.e the promotion of basic human rights principles in the Republic of Serbia.
The implementation of the program should achieve the following goals:
- Encouraging positive action of the broader community towards vulnerable social groups;
- Developing and fostering education and social awareness of the importance of tolerance and respect for diversity in order to reduce the general level of discrimination in society;
- Improve monitoring of the recommendations of the United Nations human rights mechanisms to improve the position of particularly vulnerable social groups.
- The promotion and protection of human rights in the context of the observance of international holidays and days established by the United Nations.
The total funds allocated for this selection for the selected programs amount to RSD 13,536,000.00 (in letters: thirteen million five hundred and thirty-six thousand and 00/100). The maximum amount of appropriations per program may not exceed 800,000.00 (in letters: eight hundred thousand and 00/100).
The competition is open for the allocation of funds to associations registered in the territory of the Republic of Serbia.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The type of associations that can apply:
- Associations that are registered in the register of associations kept in the Business Registers Agency,
- Associations that recognize the promotion and protection of the status of vulnerable social groups or basic human rights principles by statutory provisions;
- Associations that provide the participation of at least one partner association with which they will participate in the implementation of the program;
- Applicants’ associations under this call may apply only with one program proposal, while they may appear as a partner association more than once;
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The Commission will not consider applicants’ applications in the event that:
- Failed to submit the program proposal and supporting program documentation within the deadline indicated in the text of the competition and the guidelines;
- Submitted the program proposal on the wrong form;
- Submit a manually completed form;
- Submitted the required documentation without signature by the person authorized to represent the association and without the seal of the association submitted by the applicant (in the designated places);
- Submitted incomplete documentation.
Application forms can be downloaded via the given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://ljudskaprava.gov.rs/sr/node/22713