The Linking Georgina is inviting applications for its Quick Action Grant to support projects led and delivered by residents that address community priorities.
The resident-led Quick Action Grant initiatives will address the community priorities of mental well-being and employment/income generation. These are short-term projects that should be delivered within 3 months.
- These projects should focus on a community activity that does any of the following:
- Focuses on an action or activity related to mental well being or employment/income generation
- Focuses on an action or activity designed to inspire the local community
- Focuses on an action or activity that supports creating stronger connections among residents in the area and/or between residents and other stakeholders.
- Quick Action Grants of up to $1,000.
- Alignment to local priorities and fund objectives
- Clear articulation of the project throughout the application
- Financial request is in line with the proposed activities
- Project demonstrates local support
- Middle-aged community members, groups and agencies operate in or reside within the local area
- If the proposed initiative is part of a larger project for which the applicant has received funding, there must be a clear demonstration that the funding supports a new activity
- Projects should be completed in 3 months from notification of approval
For more information, visit https://linkinggeorgina.ca/quick-action-grant/