Deadline: 25 November 2019
World Wildlife Fund (WWF) has announced a Reforestation Grants program to support communities in regaining ecological integrity and enhancing human wellbeing in deforested and degraded landscapes through forest restoration.
EFN is looking for organizations that will use this workshop opportunity to connect corridors, create buffer zones, improve degraded lands, restore watersheds, and expand forest cover while also allowing local stakeholders to connect with nature and become a vested part of a larger conservation program.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
A detailed project budget (not exceeding USD$15,000).
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- To be eligible for a Reforestation Grant, an organization must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant’s organization must be legally registered in an eligible country.
- Applicant’s organization must have a bank account.
- Applicant’s organization must conduct reforestation/restoration activities in a WWF-US priority area.
- Applicant’s organization must submit all required documents by the application deadline.
- Applicant’s organization must complete all grant activities (including planting) before August 31, 2020.
- The proposed project must include an active learning, practical skill component, or field-based learning activity that builds skills and knowledge for local stakeholders as part of the project activities.
- Priority is given to local organizations that:
- Plant large numbers of trees (8,000+)
- Conduct cost effective, native tree planting activities
- Focus on wildlife and WWF priority species (including tigers, forest elephants, and sloths)
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Eligible Countries: Amazon and Tropical Andes (Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Peru, Suriname), Borneo and Sumatra (Indonesia), Coastal East Africa (Kenya, Mozambique), Congo Basin (Cameroon, Central African Republic, Dem. Republic of Congo, Gabon, Republic of Congo), Eastern Himalayas (Bhutan, Nepal), Greater Mekong (Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam), Madagascar, Malaysia, Mesoamerican Reef (Belize, Guatemala, Honduras), Namibia, Uganda
For more information, please visit https://www.worldwildlife.org/projects/reforestation-grants
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.