Deadline: 20 February 2020
The priorities of Polish Aid interventions in Palestine are determined by the “Development Cooperation Plan” developed by the Development Cooperation Department of Poland’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Human Capital
- Improving the infrastructure of educational institutions at all levels and enhancing the capacity of the teaching cadre;
- Improving infrastructure and access to pre-school education;
- Improving access to social services (healthcare, education) for groups at risk of social exclusion (disabled, refugees, the elderly, unemployed, IDP, orphans).
- Agriculture and Rural Areas Development
- Increasing incomes and enhancing food security of rural households;
- Improving competitiveness, efficiency and innovation of production groups, cooperatives and agricultural cooperatives;
- Expanding access to markets for local food items, attaining higher product quality.
- Entrepreneurship and the Private Sector
- Increasing employability readiness among women and youth;
- Increasing the access of youth, women and new graduates to high-quality technical and vocational training and employability counseling;
- Improving the quality and infrastructure of organizations offering employability services (counseling, vocational training), esp. in East Jerusalem.
- Applicant must be registered as a legal entity for a minimum of 5 years and have a previous record of international grants. The grant ceiling is 30,000 EUR.
- The submitted projects must be implemented within 7 months from June to December 2020.
For more information, visit https://www.gov.pl/web/palestine/the-opening-of-a-new-grant-cycle-for-2020