The Black Community Commitment, in partnership with Michael Jordan is pleased to announce the fourth round of their annual Community Grant Program, benefiting grassroots nonprofit organizations throughout the United States.
- Economic Justice: Expand pathways to generational wealth to Black people through access to financial literacy and career development coaching.
- Education: Support Black students by increasing the amount of Black educators, supporting educators in underserved neighborhoods, and providing access to higher education opportunities.
- Narrative Change: Increase awareness of the role race plays in their history to drive a deeper understanding of the consequences of racism in their everyday lives.
- Social Justice: Grow the Black Community’s social and political capital by investing in and advocating for policy reform to increase registration and turnout.
- Be a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status that has been established since 2021 or prior.
- Have an annual operating budget between $100,000 to $3 million.
- As this program lives within their Black Community Commitment, your nonprofit organizations must have a mission that aligns with at least one of their key focus areas.
For more information, visit Nike.