Deadline: 31 May 2017
Each year a non-profit organization is awarded a $100,000 grant to promote women and their children.
The program/project for which you are seeking funding will improve the lives of women and/or children in one or more of the following areas:
- Any Georgia specific agency or organization receiving funds from Ribbons of Hope shall have 501 (c)(3) status.
- The program/project for which you seek funding will improve the lives of women and/or children in one or more of the following areas: health, education, economic independence, social well-being, human rights.
- Agency or organization will have at least three years of financial records and an annual operating budget of at least $500,000 (in-kind donations can be included).
- The grant will be used for special projects or capital improvement that can be sustained by the organization after the grant allocation.
- The grant cannot be used for salary, overhead, fundraising, special events or other operating expenses.
- It is against the policy of Ribbons of Hope to contribute directly to private, tuition based educational institutions, political entities or religious institutions; however, programs affiliated with such organizations can be considered.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Ribbons of Hope Grants.