Deadline: 15 April 2017
The Roberto Cimetta Fund has launched a General Fund for Artistic and Cultural Mobility in the Euro-MENA region. Artists and cultural operators living and working in the Euro-MENA region can apply. Priority is given to mobility from the South and East of this region.
- The aim of applicant’s trip must directly or indirectly show potential for a constructive and long term impact on the arts sector in their own country. This means that applicant’s travel must contribute to their own capacity building, which in turn can be shared in a “networking” fashion that will benefit connecting artists and operators in their region so as to maintain, renew and develop contemporary arts.
- Travel can take place as soon as the call opens but in this case the applicant runs the risk of paying for travel without guarantee of the success of the application.
- Applicant’s profile
- No nationality or age criteria: Applicant lives or works in the Euro-MENA region.
- Profession: performers, creators, teachers, cultural organisers, administrators, project leaders.
- Financial means: applicants who are unable to find the financial resources themselves.
- Applications must be made by individuals not organisations. Only 3 members of a group can apply for a grant concerning the same project. A grant holder can only reapply twice. Applicants must choose the cheapest form of transport and can only apply for one international return travel ticket and visa costs (local transport is not reimbursed).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
- South Zone: Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Mauritania, Jordan, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Turkey, and the countries of the Arabian gulf, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Yemen.
- North Zone:
- Northern Europe: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway.
- South of Europe: Cyprus, Spain, Greece, Italy, Malta, and Portugal.
- East Zone: Macedonia, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Rumania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland.
For more information, please visit Roberto Cimetta Fund.