Deadline: 1 October 2017
The Kress Foundation is currently seeking applications for its “History of Art Grants Program” to support scholarly projects that will enhance the appreciation and understanding of European art and architecture.
Grants are awarded to projects that create and disseminate specialized knowledge, including archival projects, development and dissemination of scholarly databases, documentation projects, museum exhibitions and publications, photographic campaigns, scholarly catalogues and publications, and technical and scientific studies.
Grants are awarded to non-profit institutions with 501(c)3 status based in the United States, including supporting foundations of European institutions.
How to Apply
- Application Material:
- Cover letter with contact information to which correspondence can be directed
- Three to five page description of project
- Illustrations, if applicable (color photocopies are acceptable)
- Curriculum vitae of the project’s primary participant(s)
- A detailed budget
- IRS determination letter of 501(c)3 status for the organization that would receive and administer the grant
- Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Kress Foundation.