Deadline: 5 June 2017
The Secretary’s Office of Global Women’s Issues (S/GWI) announces a funding opportunity (NOFO) for a new program entitled “Comprehensive Programming to Address and Respond to Gender-based Violence in Laos and Nepal Initiative” with an aim to advance the objectives committed to in the U.S. Strategy to Prevent and Respond to Gender-based Violence Globally (GBV).
The U.S. Department of State seeks proposals from qualified organizations with the capacity to oversee the implementation of third-party sustainable sub-grantees advancing the outcomes and actions committed to by the U.S Department of State in the GBV Strategy and accompanying implementation plans.
- Approximate Total Funding Available: Approximately $2,000,000
- Approximate Project Duration: Approximately 2-3 years
- S/GWI welcomes applications from Educational and research institutions; U.S. not-for-profit/non-governmental organizations (NGOs) subject to section 501 (c) (3) of the U.S. tax code, and Foreign not-for-profits/NGOs/social enterprises.
- Applications by applicants which do not meet the eligibility by the time of an application deadline will result the application not being reviewed. If multiple proposals are received from the same applicant, all submissions will be declared ineligible and receive no further consideration in the review process.
- Project activities must take place outside the United States. Applicants must propose work for both target countries.
- This solicitation seeks to fund projects in the following countries:
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.