Deadline: 31 March 2019
The Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) has commissioned ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences as Leading House for the bilateral research collaboration with partner institutions in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Goals and objectives
This mobility grant is designed for young scientists who seek the possibility to gain experience in international research and development projects. Recipients of this mobility grant will be enabled to build up new partnerships through personal contacts early on in their career. Such early international exchange should inspire researchers to seek international collaborations also later in their scientific career.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Mobility grants can be awarded to young scientists who
- Hold a Master’s degree but no PhD yet and have not more than 6 years of professional research experience
- Are Swiss researchers who wish to enhance their career by spending time in an academic environment in one of the countries mentioned above, or researchers from the countries mentioned above to work on a project in Switzerland.
- The call is open for research activities in all scientific disciplines and fields of research, including social sciences and humanities.
- Host researchers must be permanently employed principal investigators at a university or research institute in their respective country.
- The applicant’s mobility visit should be for a duration of between 1 – 3 months.
- Additional information for applicants from Switzerland
- Applicants in Switzerland who wish to visit South Asia or Iran for research purposes need to be scientists with a Swiss federal or cantonal university, university of applied sciences or university of teachers’ education, or a public research institution.
- They need to hold Swiss nationality, permanent residence in Switzerland, residence or cross-border commuter permit for Switzerland, or be in marriage or in a registered partnership with a Swiss citizen.
- Additional Information for researchers from South Asia or Iran
- Applicants from South Asia or Iran who wish to visit Switzerland for research purposes need to be scientists with a government accredited, mandated or appointed university, or public research institute in their respective country.
- They need to hold nationality of the country where their home institute is, permanent residence or cross-border commuter permit there, or be in a marriage or in a registered partnership with a citizen of the country where their home institute is.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.int.uzh.ch/de/news/news/Call-for-Mobility-Grants-with-South-Asia-and-Iran-2019.html
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.