The Korea Safety Health Environment (SHE) Foundation is looking for teams to participate in its 2023 Global Seed Grant.
The 2023 Global Seed Grant supports projects by grassroots NGOs and local groups that are engaged in community activism to tackle issues related to Safety, Health, and Environment. As small seeds enter the soil and blossom into life, Global Seed Grant is seeking for innovative ideas and projects that will blossom into action that will make an impact in the society. Let us help grow your seed of idea into a forest of action.
Korea SHE Foundation is a non-profit foundation established to promote and create safe and sustainable households, workplaces and local communities.
Scope of the project: The grant will fund projects that are related to safety, health, and environment, which can take any form of campaigns, workshops, training program, content production, etc.
- To cultivate talented citizens in the sectors of environment, safety, and health in countries in the OECD DAC list of ODA Recipients
- To support community activities by grassroots NGOs and people in target countries
Areas of Interests
Community projects that aim to find a solution to and tackle the issue in following safety, health, and environment areas:
- Clean air and water
- Promoting sustainable agriculture and food security
- Life on land and below water
- Affordable and clean energy
- Responsible consumption and production
- Sustainable habitats and communities
- Climate adaptation and action
- Environmental education and environmental justice
- Industrial safety and occupational health
- Each project is funded up to USD $3,000, to a maximum of 20 projects.
- Among the funded projects, teams that show potential for further development will be provided with a continuous funding opportunity for up to 3 years
- Team members from funded projects will be positively considered for the Foundation’s Global Scholarship Program
- Countries in the OECD DAC (Development Assistance Committee)
- Grassroots groups registered with the governments
- Groups that consist 5 or more people (Needs to submit a letter of recommendation from a group that is officially registered from its government)
- Note: Overseas branches of organization from non-recipient country and INGOs are not applicable.
- Only citizens themselves or grassroots organizations from OECD ODA recipient countries can apply.
For more information, visit Korea Safety Health Environment Foundation.