Deadline: 30 September 2019
The Sisters of Charity Foundation grants funds to hundreds of small organisations nationally that provide valuable community services to break down social isolation and alleviate the impact of poverty on individuals and families.
Community Grants Program supports charities and organisations that help:
- Kids and young people at risk
- People suffering from poverty or disadvantage
- People with a lived experience of disability
- Elderly Australians
- Indigenous Australians
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- People experiencing homelessness
- People suffering from substance abuse and addiction
- People with a lived experience of incarceration
Each year they provide grants up to $15,000 for community projects and programs within Australia.
- The organisation’s mission and operations, and the proposed program are consistent with the application guidelines of the Sisters of Charity Foundation and must make a huge difference for those in need.
- The applicant is able to demonstrate the knowledge and the expertise necessary to implement the program as well as the skills necessary for the sustainable management of the program and the responsible stewardship of resources.
- The applicant organisation has the support of its Board, or in the case of an individual, the proposer’s supporting authority.
- The organisation is not-for-profit and has Income Tax Exempt Charity (ITEC) status or Deductable Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 status.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, visit this link.