Deadline: 30 September 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Sisters of Charity Foundation grants funds to hundreds of small organisations nationally that provide valuable community services to break down social isolation and alleviate the impact of poverty on individuals and families.
Community Grants Program supports charities and organisations that help:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Kids and young people at risk
- People suffering from poverty or disadvantage
- People with a lived experience of disability
- Elderly Australians
- Indigenous Australians
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- People experiencing homelessness
- People suffering from substance abuse and addiction
- People with a lived experience of incarceration
Each year they provide grants up to $15,000 for community projects and programs within Australia.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The organisation’s mission and operations, and the proposed program are consistent with the application guidelines of the Sisters of Charity Foundation and must make a huge difference for those in need.
- The applicant is able to demonstrate the knowledge and the expertise necessary to implement the program as well as the skills necessary for the sustainable management of the program and the responsible stewardship of resources.
- The applicant organisation has the support of its Board, or in the case of an individual, the proposer’s supporting authority.
- The organisation is not-for-profit and has Income Tax Exempt Charity (ITEC) status or Deductable Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 status.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, visit this link.