Deadline: 2 February 2020
The goal of the Small Grants Program is to support civil society development in Belarus.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Grants amount is sized upto $25,000.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Promotion and support of public interests;
- Development and strengthening of local communities;
- Development of entrepreneurship;
- Development of tourism;
- Environmental education and awareness.
- The Small Grants Program only funds proposals that contain accurate and well-developed implementation plans and clear explanations of how the project goals will be achieved, where those goals address the Program’s themes and priorities;
- The Program prefers supporting complete projects instead of individual activities, such as one-time conferences, publications, or round tables. A complete project involves a sequence of coherent events, logically interwoven and linked in time;
- The Program designed to achieve specific goals within a particular time frame, and focusing on target audiences. The time frame for the project should be appropriate to the project activities and should not exceed 12 months.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Competition is open to registered Belarusian non-governmental non-profit organizations;
- Applications from governmental, international, political party organizations or religious organizations will not be considered;
- Projects can only be submitted by organizations and not by individuals.
Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Potential to contribute to the development of the priority areas above;
- Feasibility and financial soundness of the proposal supported by a project monitoring and evaluation plan;
- Concrete and measurable results that will directly benefit the local community;
- Creative approach in working with target audiences;
- Past experience in successfully organizing and completing planned activities.
For more information, visit https://by.usembassy.gov/education-culture/u-s-embassy-small-grants-program/