Goethe-Zentrum Kampala/ UGCS is offering funding for locally based projects in the different fields of art and culture.
What they offer
- A project grant amounting to 2.000.000 UGX max.
- Their rooftop terrace or conference room as a venue free of charge if desired
- Support in improving the project’s concept, budget and feasibility if needed
This call for projects targets the following disciplines:
- Visual Arts.
- Performance Art.
- Digital Arts.
- Film/ Video Art.
- Poetry/Spoken Word.
- Eligible projects must:
- Be led by individuals from East African Community residing in Uganda being 18 years or above.
- Be implemented in Uganda.
- Fall under one of the fields of art mentioned above.
- Special consideration will be given to projects that:
- Use innovative, witty approaches in the field of the arts.
- Aim to strengthen the creative exchange between artists and different art forms.
- Address relevant issues of Ugandan society.
For more information, visit Goethe-Zentrum Kampala.